Thursday, January 18, 2007

It's a Start!

Welcome to my ramblings!

I love to knit and I'm part of a wonderful group of gals with WeightWatchers who also love to knit. We cheer each other up and support each other daily in our knitting and weight loss adventures. I've never met the gals in person, but each one is special! We knit prayer shawls for folks in need. We each knit our rows, package the shawl up and send it on to one of the other gals for her to add her rows. Our shawls travel all over the country...we are very diverse group...and then end up around the shoulders of someone who is hurting and in need of the comfort only prayers can bring.

I'll share my knitting adventures (and mis-adventures) along with tidbits of my family (they are usually good for a story or two at least a couple of times a week!)

Here goes!!!

Laura

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi there! Lis from the WW board - I'm sure you'll have fun writing in your blog. I've been keeping one for almost three years now. I think I'm going to start posting my knitting adventures on here too. Thanks for the inspiration! Look me up at http://lunaschambers.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura. Welcome to the world of blogging. Have fun with it. I'll eventually update mine.

Teen on the WW board.

Unknown said...

Bloggins becomes addictive! I didn't think I would enjoy it, but after knitting groups on Thursdays I have LOTS to blog about!!