Monday, May 7, 2007

Progress!

I've been splitting my knitting time every day. I work on Mother's Day gifts for awhile, then I do a repeat on brother's aran and then I do a tier on the Lady Eleanor. I feel like I have a lot going on but it also feels like I'm stuck...I'm not seeing lots of progress on any one thing! I do love the way the Noro knits up into lovely rectangles!

My DH is gone for two weeks (active training with the National Guard)...It's been a long time since I've been a single parent and I'm not looking forward to it. He's usually home after school so homework is done and dinner's on the stove when I get home from work. The next two weeks it's up to me...and I have to cook! The boys aren't thrilled at that prospect either! I will definitely have to knit a few rows in the evening to save my sanity! Can you tell I'm feeling sorry for myself? Everyone keeps saying "Won't it be nice to have a break?" It's not a break! Not only will I miss him, but he does so much around the house (unlike a lot of husbands, I guess) and the boys and I depend on him for so much that it will be a busy two weeks for me. I have to do a much better job of planning out the day to make sure that everything gets done!


DS#1 has a baseball game tonight and the weather is beautiful. I'm going to try to get some good pictures at the game and hopefully will have pictures plus news of a win to post tomorrow!



No comments: